University Activities & Lessons With Digital Signage
Universities are well-known for being distributing massive amounts of information to students, faculty and prospective students. Campuses are filled with cork boards with job and housing information. Advancements in technology are providing many benefits to universities that can result in saving money and have a bigger impact on students.
Up to 70 percent of colleges are now using digital signage systems to distribute information!
Here are five ways universities are using digital signage:
1. Spread information. Students can easily learn about upcoming events.
2. Reinforce learning. Classroom lessons can be enhanced with projects and digital projections.
3. Enhance community. Digital signs can recognize student accomplishments and interdepartmental activities.
4. Emergency announcements. Digital content can be updated quickly with the latest announcements and distributed quickly throughout the campus.
5. Wayfinding. Digital boards can help students and visitors to navigate the campus. Check out a BLR digital directory.
Digital Signage has allowed campuses to efficiently distribute information to students on campus. Want more information? Check out the full article on digitalsignagetoday.com