Digital Advertising Return On your Investment
You’ve started a business and you’ve been considering your advertising options. But, which one will work the best for your business? How do you measure the Return On your Investment…especially on advertising methods that don’t necessarily have a direct link to your business for measurement purposes? Here’s some insight inspired by the Digital Signage Today article, How Do We Measure the ROI?
Digital Media Signage Solutions: Start Planning
1) Implementation Plan
• What kind of digital media sign do we want to utilize?
• How do we get a digital media sign?
• Who installs a digital media sign?
2) Content Creation & Update Plan
• What should my design layout look like?
• What is my text & call to action?
• How should the client contact us?
3) ROI Measurement Plan…see below
ROI Measurement Plan: What should it Include?
A good plan for measuring your ROI should numerically express what impact the signage had on your business by measuring impressions, retention and action.
1) Impressions: study the traffic of your desired location. Do people walk by? Drive by? Take note of how many people visit this location.
2) Retention: Conduct a survey to find out if people are recalling the information provided in your signage.
3) Action: Determine if the call to action was completed based on number of times that activity was completed. Example: calls, completed documents, etc.
For more in-depth information, visit the full article on “How Do We Measure the ROI?” by Digital Signage Today.